Thursday, March 10, 2011

Your Humbled Servant

Thank you God for leading and guiding me.

Thank you God for showing me love in my time of anxiety,
I was lost, wounded,
felt no one loved me.
You proved me wrong, again.

Thank you God for trusting me with
Your love,
Your time,
Your patience in
hearing my laughter,
comforting my tears and
witnessing my smile.

Thank you God for chastising me,
I know I needed it at the time.

Thank you God for making me strong,
determined, and driven.
I was born with these qualities;
I inherited them from You.

Thank you God for my stubbornness . . .
. . . now let me explain.
Yes, sometimes, I needed to be humbled;
Yet other times, this quality kept me from
compromising my morality.
I learned the common ground through your
teachings and blessings.

Thank you God for being there for me,
true unconditional love.

Thank you God,
for You.

Thank You,
Thank you.

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment