Monday, March 14, 2011

Goodbye Braid 'n Curl

Well my Braid 'n Curl was great while it lasted, which was six days.  I wonder if I could have stretched it longer since I gave up on day five and wore my hair in a curly pony.  Friday's are my workout day so I try to wear my hair in a style that's easy and simple to manage.  Quite frankly by the end of the week, I don't care how my hair looks as long as it's easy to go from work to the gym.  Lol!

I just edited and uploaded my Braid 'n Curl tutorial which I've attached below.  I really loved my results (so did the hubby) and I will definitely be rockin' this style in the future. 




I'm currently wearing a textured bun to test how my hair hold up during workouts.  I can't wait for the weather to improve so I wash-n-go.

Stay blessed and don't forget to laugh,

*Cam*
http://www.youtube.com/thecurlycamshow

1 comment: