Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hair Straightening Comb?

I was looking through my bathroom closet which pays homage to my hair accessories, tools, styling creams, makeup . . . anything beauty related.

I was surprised to find I still had a straightening comb and oven.  Say what!!!  I could not determine why I would have kept them other than considering straightening my hair to check the length.  Obviously, I have learned I can check my length without heat by using two-twist outs with plaiting.

This weekend my plan is spring clean my bathroom closet COMPLETELY. 

Out with my expired makeup to make room for my new makeup.

Out with my old hair tools I used for my relaxed hair.  The only new addition is Paul Mitchell's leave-in conditioner ("The Conditioner") since I'm trying to perfect my wash-n-go and the Kinky Curly Knot Today just is not working well with the Eco Styler Gel.

Have you done your spring cleaning?

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment