Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tangle Teezer Review

My roots are completely detangled for the first time ever with me as the stylist!  It's unbelievable and absolutely possible due to the Tangle Teezer. 

Let's get the legal stuff out the way . . . I am in no way paid by this company.  I purchased the Tangle Teezer with my own cash.  Now on with my review J

I love it . . . review done! J 

Seriously, this is a miracle worker for extremely curly and coily hair like mine.  The top-middle section of my hair has been extremely difficult to detangle at the roots since I've been natural.  This section is my "4W" hair because I don't know what hair type it is.  This hair may not even be human - Lol!!!!

My hair was freshly shampooed with Giovanni 50:50 clarifying shampoo, then Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner was applied to the hair.  The next step consisted of me finger detangling my hair to ensure major tangles were removed.  The final step was using the Tangle Teezer to eliminate the remaining tangles, especially at my roots.

I was very, very impressed with the ease and smoothness of my hair produced by the Tangle Teezer.  My 4W hair was no match for the Tangle Teezer.  My roots were detangled and smooth with no breakage, pain, nor difficulty.  I'm not easily impressed but I was thoroughly impressed and awed with this product. 

If you have extremely curly, coily hair like me, invest in the Tangle Teezer.  You can find it at Sally Beauty supply and Amazon.com for $9.99.

Check me out using the Tangle Teezer.



'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*
www.youtube.com/thecurlycamshow

Reposted to include video.

No comments:

Post a Comment