Monday, March 21, 2011

Insulin Managment Series - Glucose Correction

I'm so happy to have posted the first video in my insulin management series.  My YouTube channel and blog are about my everyday life, of which diabetes is THE most aspect in managing my life - outside of God of course.  I loves Him :-)

Insulin management is so complex and I believe a lot of people have simplistic views on how diabetics should manage their health.  I've been told all I need to do is eat right, exercise, and take my medicine . . . ok really.  If it was that simple, hundreds of thousands of people would not be struggling to live a full, healthy, happy life with this disease.  Clearly, if you view diabetic management as a simple, one-dimensional entity, you do not have a full understanding of the damage capability of this disease. 


I have fought a battle for almost 20 years to prolong my life and I am still learning tools and techniques I can adapt to my lifestyle to beat type 1 diabetes. 

No complaints, no pity, no drama from me - my focus is on life and laughing my way to a billion laugh lines.  :-)

'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,
*Cam*
www.youtube.com/thecurlycamshow

No comments:

Post a Comment