Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Painting with a Twist!

I had a very enlightening experience this past weekend which really tested my creativity.  I attended a 'Painting with a Twist' session with a group of my girlfriends that was extremely fun and artistic.

By no means am I associated with this company but I most certainly will be going back.  The painting session consisted of:
  • An artist to direct you on what colors to use for your canvas
  • A studio designated solely for your group
  • Tons of fun and laughs

The "twist" side of the ordeal is you bring your drink and food of choice.  Since there was plenty of ladies there, we had an array of food and a variety of drinks – there was water too!  Lol. 

The company site is: www.paintingwithatwist.com.  They also have family days, children activities, birthday celebrations, and group functions of all kinds.

Check out my video and how I was able to achieve my splash of wine painting.


'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment