Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finger Detangling

A while ago, I spoke about the importance of finger detangling.  Well, I decided to show you how I finger detangle in my recent video "Finger Detangling."  Wow, what a title :~) Lol!


I try to keep my demonstrations simple and my videos short.  I usually use a very light oil to finger detangle, such as olive oil or grapeseed, since I don't want product build-up on my hair.  In this video, I was prepping my hair for shampooing so I finger detangled, shampooed, conditioned, detangled with a comb very lightly, and styled. 

A key item to remember: if you take time to finger detangle you should remove majority of your shedded hair and save yourself a tremendous amount of time when detangling during the conditioning process.

'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment