Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do I have OCD?

I don't believe I do . . . ok maybe a very, slight mild case.  Lol!!!  I have found when I absolutely am in love with an item, I purchase it in bulk.  My favs are hair accessories, coffee beans, lip gloss, and dare I say SHOES.  My love of shoes is a completely different topic and would take waaaayyyy too much time :~).

Today I decided to stop by TJ Maxx to see if they had my Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner.  Well they did and I purchased the last 2 on the shelf.  Yah for me!  I also purchased one 50/50 Hydration Shampoo since my family and I are using it more frequently.  Between my daughter swim classes and my hubby starting to use the Giovanni line, I probably need to start buying the shampoo in bulk as well.

Any who, I was almost panicked when I realized I ONLY have one full bottle of conditioner left.  How lucky am I that I stopped by the Maxx :~). 

How do I become a Giovanni sponsor?  Lol!  No, seriously how do I accomplish that task.  I want free products since I <3 Giovanni's product line.  Giovanni, email me :~)

So what products/items do you obsess about?


'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment