Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ooh ooh ooh, I'm feeling good :-)

It's funny how people question your mood if you're feeling that extra, extra goodness.  You ever feel that way? 
As if the ground you walk on ceases to be concrete
but reinvents itself just for your touch
That one step of your weight is enough
to suffice its very existence,
define its sole purpose to supporting your steps,
your walk to
nowhere but you. . .

Yep, that's how I feel today.  I feel like my touch is boundless and haven't the faintest idea as to why.  Lol!

There are many times in my life where I feel I have a connection to something, I just don't know what "it" is.  It's more than a connectiveness to the earth or to God.  In these moments I feel like I'm me; more than flesh and bone but the true essence of who I really am. 
I explore how the air feels in my lungs;
How the wind sounds to my ears;
How my bones reverberate with the ground
Every step, every breath creating new sensations of pleasure and
I'm intrigued, captivated with
me

If I were at a poetry convention, this is when I would hear the poetic snap of fingers J  Yeah . . . you're feeling me now J.

As always,

Love and peace, Peace and Love,
*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment