Monday, December 20, 2010

It's the God in me :-)

Today was one of those days trying my faith versus drama.  I let my will and faith in God prevail but with much love and support from my hubby, girlfriends (aka sisters from another mother) and my Auntie Jody (how you doing).

This is short and simple because all I can say is "it's the God in me" that kept me strong, unfazed by negativity and uplifted in strength and positivity that I didn't skip a beat.  Ok, maybe a small beat but I'm human.  Lol.  I was smiling when I got in my car because I had closure from years of being surrounded by "that" negativity. 

I'm free and loving it.  I want to say thank you for the best gift of the year.

Did I mention . . . it's the God in me, it's the God in me :-)  Come on and dance with me . . . it's the God in me.  Lol.

As always (especially today),

Love and Peace, Peace and Love,

*Cam*

I love Mary Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment