Friday, November 19, 2010

All Hail to the Maxx

I have been seriously stalking the Maxx looking for my favorite Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner.  I absolutely, positively am in love with this conditioner.  Why do I buy and adore this product?  Where should I start!  Let's see:
  • It's a deep conditioner which makes my hair super manageable and fabulous
  • It's multi-functional meaning I can use it as a regular conditioner or I can use it as a deep conditioner
  • My hair is so soft when using it as a co-wash
  • It's certified organic
Normally, I'll purchase the 8.5oz conditioner at either Target or Whole Foods for $7.99 (not including tax) which is a good price. However, a girlfriend told me TJ Maxx sells Giovanni's Smooth as Silk in a 33.6oz for only $12.99!  Say what!  ONLY $12.99!  Thus the stalking began lol.

For the last 2 months, I have been unsuccessful in finding the conditioner at any TJ Maxx stores near me.  Finally, today, the sun came out and kissed my curls and blessed them with love and happy hair growth . . . ok not really.  But my luck changed and I found and purchased the conditioner for ONLY $12.99!  Say what?  ONLY $12.99.  LMBO!


So how much do I save?  The 33.6oz bottle equate to 3.95x the size of the 8.5oz, which is rounded to 4x since you can't purchase 0.95 of a bottle. Cost comparison w/o tax: 8.5oz at a cost of $7.99 x 4 bottles = $31.96 vs a 33.6oz at a cost of $12.99 x 1 bottle = $12.99!  That's an $18.97 cost save.  Say what!!! 
$18.97 cost save - Go Cam!!!!

Ok . . . I'm alright . . . calming down :-)  I love sweet deals.
P.S. Maxx give me a call for more stock :-)

As always,
Love and Peace, Peace and Love.
*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment