Friday, June 3, 2011

Vacation Hair

Hello Loves!  I returned from vacation and had no worries about the upkeep of my hair.  I left for vacation with a twist-out knowing it would be ruined since I planned on swimming.  My entire vacation was spent either in the sauna, swim pool, or shopping store lol. 

The day I went swimming, I prepped my hair prior to jumping in the pool with almond oil to coat my hair and protect it from the chlorine.  After swimming, I washed my scalp and hair with shampoo and conditioned as usual.  Since I knew I would be swimming the next day, I simply wore my hair in a bun.  Easy, breezy :-)

I've mentioned in my videos and blog, that my hair is gel sensitive and I did not want to apply gel on day only to wash it out the next.  So to lay down my ends and remove my fuzzy-wuzzies, I used Oyin Handmade's Shine and Define Serum and wore a satin scarf for about 15 minutes. 

'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*
www.youtube.com/thecurlycamshow

No comments:

Post a Comment