Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Carol's Loc Butter Review and BSL Update

Last week, I did the inevitable and ran out of my most precious commodity . . . my Shea Butter.  How could this happen?  What is the world coming to? 

I decided to twist my hair with Carol's Daughter Loc Butter which was a disaster.  I purchased this product over a year ago and could not remember why I stopped using it for my daughter's hair, which is sensitive to Shea butter.  Well I soon found out why:
  • My ends were dry the whole time and that has never happened with my Shea mixture
  • My roots kept buckling causing me to re-twist my hair, so now I'm double handling my hair.  You know I don't like this!
  • My twists were coming out causing me again to Double Handle my hair.  WTFreak!
  • After twisting out, my hair had SO MANY TANGLES!!!  Ugh!
I try to support family owned and small businesses but I'm sorry I can never use this product again.

As a result, I had to cut off some ends and trim my hair.  Any product that causes me to lose hair is not for me.  I think Carol's Daughter is a great product line but their Loc Butter only caused tangles and jangles for me.

Check out my video for this product review and to see a pic of my quest to BSL.



'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

~Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment