Monday, February 14, 2011

Refreshed Twists

I notice since I've been working out, my twists look more worn and tired faster.  My scalp also tends to get dry sooner due to the sweating.  To ensure my protective style last longer without manipulation, I have been rinsing my scalp and adding moisture to my hair with water. 
                         
Last night I refreshed my twists with the water and gently massaged my scalp with the running water.  My scalp felt great and was clean, my hair was very, very moisturized, and my twist looked amazing.  I added my leave-in conditioner concoction, re-twisted the perimeter twists with my Shea mixture, and voila my twists look brand new.

Here is how I wore my hair today (my hair withstood the workday lol).  I grabbed the twists and pinned them with a clip.  I wanted a free-flowing look to my hair and really liked the outcome.




'Til next time,


Love and peace, Peace and love,


*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment