Friday, February 25, 2011

PJA – Product Junkie Anonymous

I need help . . . lately I have been purchasing products that I need.  No really, I truly need them.  Lol!   

I have to talk myself down and say "Cam, you don't need that.  Let it go.  Woosaaaaaa!"  As with any PJ, I have triggers that set me off into product land.  My trigger for the last week has been the prospect of wearing wash-n-go's. 

Winter is my absolutely favorite season.  I love the snow, the relaxing drives in the snow, and the coziness of the winter when I wrap myself around my hubby (ooh that's a nice picture).  HOWEVER, last spring, summer, and fall I wore my hair in two-strand twists to expedite my hair growth to APL.  Therefore, I have been rockin' two-strand twists for over 18 months.  Say what!

I need a break from the twists especially while working out.  My hair is not withstanding the frequent workouts since I'm hitting the gym anywhere from 4-6 days a week.  I don't like the fuzziness of my twists since I have to really moisturize my hair after the gym since my strands be very dry especially my scalp.

I plan on doing a product review for the items I've recently purchased on YouTube.  I'm also changing my reggie a bit due to the workouts.  I will be twisting my hair every week to ensure my hair is fully moisturized and my scalp is healthy.  I plan on wearing my twists small in the first two front rows and medium throughout.

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment