Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Professional Styles

Natural hair is beautiful and can be displayed at all occasions. I've worn my hair in two strand twists for the last 18 months and have worn my hair in updo's, side sweeps, bunned, and down.  All these variations of my twists are what make this style so amazing and professional.   Here is are two cute updos I wore to work:


In this style, I made 2 braids: one on the left and one on the right.  With the middle hair, I rolled the hair upward into a bun.  I then took the left braid and wrapped it around the top portion of the bun to the right.  I took the right braid and wrapped it around the bottom portion of the bun to the left.  I used decorative bobby pins to add a little bling, bling.  :-)  You can also wear a headband to this style.


This is another quick, easy, and neat updo where I put my 2-strand twists in a ponytail using an elasta band and pinned the the hair with decorative pearl hair pins.

These are very neat, professional styles which allow me to protect my hair and continue my hair growth journey.

'Til next time,

Love and peace, Peace and love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment