Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weight & Size Loss Challenge!

Last year I was very successful in dropping from a size 16 to a size 10.  My goal this year is to reach my trophy size of 7.  Lol  I haven't been a size 7 since my sophomore year in college.

To be honest, I'll be fine with a size 8 but my ultimate goal is a 7.  Imagine all the clothes I would catch: the skirt suits, sexy jeans, awesome shirts, and short-shorts lol. 

My best armor to tackle this goal is staying positive.  I celebrate every win on my journey.  If I lose 1/4" I rejoice since I could have gained a 1/4" instead.  If I lose 0.2 lbs, I celebrate since I could have gained a pound. 

I always wonder why people throw a fit over a pound gained but is disappointed if they "only" lost a pound in a week.  Do you know 1 pound is equal to 3500 calories?  Don't sweat on a pound lost J; that's a lot of calories you eliminated in week.

Stay positive and keep on moving!

Love and Peace, Peace and Love,

*Cam*

No comments:

Post a Comment