Monday, January 31, 2011

Sneezes, sniffles, and Theraflu please

Winter is my favorite season.  I love watching the snow flakes fall and unite as one to build beautiful snow hills.  I love the winter breeze chilling my face as I blow cold smoke from my mouth.  I love the coziness of the season, especially with hubby lol.  There's only one flaw to the winter . . .  all the blasted flu virals going postal!

I was knocked out for a four day count last Wednesday.  So much so, that I actually missed 2 days of work.  What the freak!  I do not like missing work.  I have the sick days available but it's more so about something, anything preventing me from going about my day.  Ugh!

By Thursday morning I was running a good 103.1 temperature, completely stuffed nose, consistent non-productive cough, and my eyes were burning (probably from the temp)!  What the freak!  Friday morning I was ONLY running a 101.5 temperature so I decided to go to work.  My idea was I used 1 sick day and that's all I'm using for now.  I wonder how that plan played out?  Not good since I was sent home costing me a time and gas.  I guess other people don't want to get sick.  Interesting J

I always like to end on a positive note so here it is: If you're truly sick don't worry about the sick days, worry about yourself.  There are plenty of sick days left in the year but there's only one you.

Especially me since I'm uniquely fabulous!  Lol.

'Til next time,

Love and Peace, Peace and Love.

*Cam*


No comments:

Post a Comment